I joined my first blog hop(s) yesterday and it was such a great way to find some amazing bloggers out there! I am SOOO impressed with the way technology is linking teaches together to share ideas and knowledge!! So, I thought I would start a blog hop for people out there like myself who recently took the plunge and started blogging. We may need to help each other out a bit! I hope you link up and tell everyone:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I'm in California
2. I currently teach third grade...and lovin' it!
3. I taught first grade for 14 years and just finished my second year of teaching third
4. I just started blogging this July
5. Experienced bloggers are extremely ANNOYED by the "leave a comment word verifiers"! Turn them off! You can learn how here:
1. I am in Texas
2. Currently teaching Special Education 5th and 6th grade Resource
3. This is my 6th year of teaching
4. Just started blogging in July of 2012
5. I am so sorry, I have no smarties here, still trying to learn. Have used Ladybug teaching files and blog baby blog.