Friday, March 8, 2013

SPRING BREAK!!!!!!

I am looking so forward to my spring break.  I am going to get caught up on TONS of paperwork.  Bought me a new shredder and table ~ to get going.  Next will be a printer that I can leave it at home so I can start working on math worksheets.  Oh and a few clipart cds to make them cutesy!  I like cutesy, even though most of my boys think they are too big for the cute stuff.  Too bad...I'm the teacher...I win! 
God grant me the knowledge, motivation and skill to get everything done and approved!  That is a HUGE request.  I hope everyone has a great spring break too!   Jana

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have spring break already? I thought I was early and mine isn't until the end of March. Well, you totally deserve it so ENJOY!!

    Brie - Breezy Special Ed

    ReplyDelete